Secure Currency Shipping Through FedEx
Security is important when you want to order foreign currency online. US First Exchange takes your personal security and the security of your package seriously. When you want to order foreign currency online, US First Exchange is here to help make the process simple, secure, and fast. Here's why you should use mail order currency exchange through US First Exchange:
- Convenience: You can conveniently buy and sell foreign currency online through our platform. If you're selling your notes to US First Exchange, you can receive an E-check or wire transfer for your notes as soon as they are received and verified. If you're buying foreign currency online, US First Exchange will overnight your order to your doorstep in secure packaging.
- Speed: US First Exchange provides same-day or next-day turnaround.
- Security: When you buy foreign currency online through US First Exachange, all orders are sent to your address in secure packaging via FedEx. To protect your shipment, you'll need to sign for your package.
- Tracking: Basic parcel insurance services only cover small losses up to 100$. US First Exchange covers the entire value of your shipment.
Information For Sellers
When you place an order to sell foreign currency online, you'll receive detailed instructions for securing your order. Here are some tips to ensure your shipment is secure, traceable, and expedited. For more information, read our complete set of shipping instructions
before you ship your parcel.
- Keep track of your shipment: Be sure to keep track of your shipment through FedEx's tracking portal. If you suspect your shipment has been lost, contact FedEx with your tracking number to check the status of your shipment.
- Keep your shipment private: Never show anything valuable to strangers, and don't tell shipping clerks that your package contains currency.
- Email us your tracking number and quote number: As soon as you ship your package, email us your tracking number and your quote number so we can monitor your shipment.
Only Use Secure Packaging Materials
Privacy is important
Remember, if you can see valuables through the envelope, so can a thief.
Use recomended envelopes
Manila envelopes, Kraft envelopes or padded mail envelopes work well.
Secure your notes
Use rubber bands or paper clips to hold your notes.